Royal Kitchen Co. wants to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason you aren't satisfied with your product(s) and wish to do a return, we make it easy to return your product.
1-Year Warranty Coverage
All products, unless noted otherwise, are covered by a one-year warranty for repair against defects provided by Royal Kitchen Co. We also may offer a lifetime warranty on parts except where the kits are used for commercial or industrial settings, as this kit is not specifically designed for commercial use, the use rate may require the user to purchase occasional replacement parts as needed depending on usage.
Important Details and Exclusions
- Refund or exchange option: You may choose an exchange or a refund for product returned. Refunds are issued to the same credit card, debit card, PayPal, gift certificate, store credit account, or other form of payment used on your original transaction. Only money orders are non-refundable and instead issued as store credit upon return.
- Non-refundable exclusions include select products such as those noted as non-refundable in the product description, special order or made-to-order products.
- To avoid a restocking fee, Products must be new and show no signs of use or Royal Kitchen Co. will charge an applicable restocking fee (up to 15%) if the item is no longer in brand new, unopened condition. Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or a restocking fee include: Any sign of use or open packaging - including scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking or similar, open seals in packaging and signs of wear on packaging. Tags, stickers and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered. Missing parts or the original product packaging is damaged or tampered. A different serial number than the one Royal Kitchen Co. shipped. Physical damage from drops, liquid, mishandling or similar. Product(s) returned that were damaged due to improper packaging. A return may be refused if the product shows signs of damage resulting from misuse or abuse not considered within the context of normal use.
- Bonus products, promotional bundles, free accessories, loyalty points and gift cards or other products that are not returned, but were included in a promotion with the product returned, will be deducted their full individually listed price from any credit or refund issued. Similarly, promotional products that are returned without their corresponding bundled product may not be credited.
- Damaged product and/or shipping box from shipment: You have 10 calendar days from your delivery date to notify Royal Kitchen Co. of any damage that occurred during shipment.
- When will I get my refund or replacement? After we receive your product, we normally process your exchange or refund within three business days. Some product requires additional testing or evaluation.
- How will I know if you've received my return? We will email you a Return Received notice detailing that your return has been received. An additional email will be sent following the completion of the return process.
Defective product is covered through an exchange of the same product within our return period. If the product is discontinued, you will be eligible for a non-refundable store credit towards another product. After 60 days, defective product is covered under warranty coverage as stated above. Any product missing manufacturer packaging, accessories or parts (including those promotional in nature) will be exchanged only for the same product with the aforementioned packaging, accessories and parts not being included upon the exchange (we exchange exactly what you send us). In the event a product is returned missing accessories and/or packaging, and the product is not in stock for exchange, we will send the product for warranty repair, regardless of the purchase date.
Return Shipping Costs
Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Our original shipping costs are deducted from your refund, store credit or exchange towards alternate products. International customers and those outside the 48 Continental USA are responsible for all shipping costs and your original shipping is non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund or credit issued.
Missing a Package or Never Received Your Order?
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you cannot find it, please do the following within 36 hours of expected, stated delivery:
- Verify the shipping address on the order is where you have been looking for the package.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- If someone else such as a neighbor or co-worker has accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail or packages.
Still have questions? See Contact Us.