Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Keg 128oz
The #1 Nitro Cold Brew Maker — Add nitrogen or nitrous oxide to your cold brew for a sweeter & fresher taste with the cascading and delicious micro-bubbles you could only previously get at the coffee shop.
Enjoy unlimited frothy nitro cold brew that will taste better without the need for creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with any 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen cartridge (not included). The Royal Brew is compatible with most 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen capsules.
- Great Taste: Modeled after stout dispensing systems, featuring a special gas blend and stout that work together to create a super-smooth, rich body with a foamy
- No Sugar or Dairy: enjoy a frothy iced coffee without the need for creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Cartridge holder casing -
- For maximum foam, use the Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (2 per batch for 128 oz keg). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1.
- For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, use 4 x Nitrogen 2g cartridges.
- Make sure to shake the keg every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the keg up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- Important: Be sure to shake the keg well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 5 minutes between each cartridge to allow gas to form (and 1 hr in fridge after last cartridge is added).
- Weight: 5.89 lbs
- Total Dimensions: 7" diameter x 19.5" (faucet top to bottom of keg)
- Keg Diameter: 5.31"
- Food grade stainless steel or matte black 128 oz keg
- Steel Spout Faucet
- Coffee Spear w/ pressure relieving valve
- Nitrogen & Nitrous Oxide cartridge holder casing
- 2 Cleaning Brushes - Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places!
- 1 x plastic hose
- 2-in-1 wrench
- Tap Plug
- Carry bag
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
I bought the 128 oz size a month ago. I use 3 oz of caffeinated coffee and use 6 oz of decaffeinated coffee (i love coffee but don't like a lot of caffeine). I fill up the tank with 80 ounces of liquid and use 3 Nitrogen (N2) cartridges per batch.
This makes the equivalent of 5 grande size cups of coffee and tastes EXACTLY like the startbucks nitro cold brew coffee. I used to go to starbucks 3 times a week and drop $6 a day for a nitro cold brew. But now I get it every day at home for about $1 per cup and less than 100mg caffeine (caffeine makes me jittery and there is 280 mg caffeine in a nitro cold brew at Starbucks). Super worth it in my experience.
Great customer service! Fast shipping. Product came in perfect condition and very easy to use.
Very easy to set up. Product has had no issues on at least 20 pours since we've had it. Enjoy my purchase.