Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Keg 64oz
The #1 Nitro Cold Brew Maker — Add nitrogen or nitrous oxide to your cold brew for a sweeter & fresher taste with the cascading and delicious micro-bubbles you could only previously get at the coffee shop.
Enjoy unlimited frothy nitro cold brew that will taste better without the need for creamer, dairy, or sweeteners!
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with any 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen cartridge (not included). The Royal Brew is compatible with most 8g nitrous oxide or 2g nitrogen capsules.
- Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour.
- Cartridge holder casing -
- For maximum foam, use the Nitrous Oxide 8g cartridges (1 per batch for 64 oz keg). Nitrous oxide adds a slightly sweet taste and you only need to use 1.
- For a classic stout flavor without the added sweetening, use 2 x Nitrogen 2g cartridges.
- Make sure to shake the keg every 24 hours to extend the life of the nitrogen cartridge.
- Important: To allow gas to form, only fill the keg up to 50%-75% maximum with coffee!
- Important: Be sure to shake the keg well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge and to wait a minimum of 5 minutes between each cartridge to allow gas to form (and 1 hr in fridge after last cartridge is added).
- Weight: 5.45 lbs
- Total Dimensions: 7" diameter x 13.9"
- Keg Diameter: 5.31"
- Food grade stainless steel or matte black 64 oz keg
- Steel Spout Faucet
- Coffee Spear w/ pressure relieving valve
- Nitrogen & Nitrous Oxide cartridge holder casing
- 2 Cleaning Brushes - Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places!
- 1 x plastic hose
- 2-in-1 wrench
- Tap Plug
- Carry bag
- 1-year Manufacturer Warranty
Love how easy it was to set up, clean, everything. Great quality in materials too! My only complaint is, I should’ve got the bigger one because I’m going through so much cold brew now! lol
They are going to ship this to you through Amazon. I recommend purchasing through Amazon, so you don’t have to fight them if you need to return it. Mine doesn’t have the tube required to make it work… their response was to take a picture of the missing tube.
It's on that good good.