The Sunshine Blogger Award
Today I’m doing things a little bit different. I’m not going to post about coffee, because I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is a pretty cool opportunity for me to share a little about myself, and then nominate 11 other bloggers for the same award!
I was nominated by Crystal, who is The Cappuccino Traveler. Thanks Crystal!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who feel they are creative, positive and inspiring. Once nominated, the blogger is to write a post in which they:
- Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are my Answers to Crystal’s questions.
How long have you been a blogger?
I have been a blogger for just over two months. I started this blog at the end of July, and I look forward to many years of blogging and sharing my thoughts and knowledge of wonder beverage known as coffee!
What made you want to start a blog?
I wanted to start a blog because I thought it would be a good way to begin my adventure into the coffee roasting business. I’ve always wanted to be my own boss, and make a living doing something that would benefit other people, and what better way to do that then roast a high quality coffee bean that I purchased at a more than fair price from a hardworking coffee farmer? You can actually read more about it here!
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
I really hope that someday, I can use my blog as a way to replace my current full time income, and do so by roasting a selling coffee beans, and other coffee products.
What is your favorite coffee drink?
I am a sucker for just plain black coffee, which I like to make using my French Roast. But on occasion, I really enjoy a good cappuccino.
What is your favorite hobby?
I would have to say that fishing, and playing the drums are my favorite hobbies, other than spending quality time with my wife and two crazy kids.
Name a famous person you would love to meet!
I have always loved history, so with that, I would probably have to say that I would love to meet George Washington.
How many siblings do you have?
Two, an older brother and a younger sister.
If you could only take one thing from your home, what would it be?
I would have to take my family. That’s technically one thing right?
Favorite way to relax at night?
I love to relax on the couch with a cup of coffee.
The person in your family that inspires you the most?
My wife, because she keeps me going when I feel like giving up, and motivates me to do my best at everything I do.
What do you most want to be known for?
I would like people to know me for the hard worker that I am, and that I am always the most easy going and happy person in the room!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Kim at This Mama Needs Chocolate
- Kelly at Traveling to Later
- Marie at My So Called Crunchy Life
- Carmen at Discover Create Inspire
- Ryan at Dadly Reviews
- Melissa at Life Fully Booked
- Jenny at Greener on Charlies Side
I know that’s not 11, but…I’m a little new to the blogging world, so forgive me. I think I read in the rulebook that 7 is acceptable.
11 new questions from me for you to answer:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
- If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What’s your favorite fast food chain?
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- What was your first job?
- Who is the most intelligent person you know?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What are you most likely to become famous for?
Again, thank you to Crystal at The Cappuccino Traveler for the nomination! I hope you all enjoyed reading a little about me!
Join The Royal Brew Insider!
Join The Insider for sneak peeks & exclusive deals from The Royal Brew!